Topic: Concealed Carry Shopping List
Jacob and Matthew talk through the required shopping list for a responsible Concealed Carrier. Embarking on this journey can be intimidating and expensive so boiling it down to the core must-haves is what this episode is all about.
As always, any questions or suggestions for future episodes can be submitted to [email protected]!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- The Ultimate Guide to Responsible Constitutional Carry
- 4 Deal Breaking Criteria for Holsters, And Why the Majority of Holsters Fail
- S2E4: 4 Rules For Holsters
Spoiler – Here is the Shopping List
In order to make this easy we are providing below the list of items discussed in this episode along with links to either products or resources that discuss this kind of gear in greater detail.
- Concealable Handgun with a minimum of 10 rounds of 9mm or greater caliber
- Name-brand hollow point ammunition for defensive use
- A quality, quick access safe for emergency staging
- A quality holster that meets the 4 holster rules
- A range bag to hold all your range-related gear
- Safety Eyewear and Electronic Ear-wear
- Quality trauma kit w/ minimum of TQ, Chest Seals, Hemostatic Dressing & Pressure Bandage
- Quality handgun cleaning kit w/ lubricant and cleaner
- Pepper Spray
- Quality high-output flashlight
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.