The Lexington is the combination of all the right things in an AIWB kydex holster. It is designed to be durable but comfortable.
The Lexington Holster Belt Attachment Options
- DCC Monoblock: a versatile clip that can be installed at various ride heights for AIWB use and even canted for IWB use
- (2) PTD Soft Loops: a classic yet secure option and the most customizable solution for ride height, cant, and belt widths from 1.25″ to 1.75″ and even some 2″ wide belts
- (2) PTD Soft Loops w/ Struts: the same as above but tuckable and with even more precise ride height adjustments, compatible with both AIWB and IWB use
- (2) DCC Clips 1.5″ Slotted: spreads the belt load across a wider area for more stability in carrying and is the best choice 2-clip solution for AIWB use with good vertical ride height adjustment, tuckable
- (2) DCC Clips 1.5″ Canted: the best 2-clip solution for traditional IWB use (3:00-4:30 belt position), can be angled to your desired cant, tuckable
- (2) DCC Clips 1.75″ Slotted: same as the slotted option above but for 1.75″ belt widths
- (2) DCC Clips 1.75″ Canted: same as the canted option above but for 1.75″ belt widths
- None, Enigma Optimized: BYOH (Bring Your Own Hardware) or for use with the PHLster Enigma
The multiple mounting points allows for adjustable cant when using the soft loops or Monoblock.
Retention is adjustable.
The Lexington is optics ready. Regardless if you already have a red dot mounted or you plan to add one in the future the Lexington is designed to not conflict with your optic. The holster features a generous sight channel that accommodates suppressor height sights.
The Lexington is ambidextrous but when you order you can select Right or Left Handed if you would like us to install the hardware and set it up for you. If you select ambidextrous you will need to set up your own hardware (included).
Like all our holsters, you will receive Loctite. Wear your holster for a few days and adjust ride height and cant and when you have it how you like it apply the included Loctite to lock down your hardware and prevent a screw from backing out and being lost.
Our foam wedge, if you're planning to wear it at the appendix position, is available as an addon. If you are planning to use a 3rd party wedge product please note the RCS wedge does not bolt up to this holster.
The Lexington Holster is fully compatible with the Enigma.
The bottom of the holster is left at least partially open to ensure that anything falling into the holster will likely fall right out. If you have a threaded barrel please indicate so when ordering. Regardless it will be slightly longer than the pistol to prevent anything from bumping it up and losing proper retention.
Planning on carrying it AIWB? Besides adding a wedge it is highly recommended that you go with the “AIWB length” option. The extra length not only stabilizes the pistol, but it also spreads out the pressure and makes it more comfortable. Remember, we can always cut the holster down, but it's impossible to add it back. 😉
The Lexington comes standard with a ModWing but optionally you can use the Darkwing or the RCS Claw instead. The belt claw, sometimes called a wing, will rotate/tuck the grip into the body. It The ModWing is modular, coming with two claw heights to provide different levels of grip rotation.
Belt claw options:
- The Modwing comes standard. The tip of the claw is removable and has two options for height.
- The RCS VG claw sticks out to the side farther than the Modwing or the Dark Star Darkwing. This gives more grip rotation than the Modwing with less belt deformation. It's what I use for my full size carry pistol.
- The Dark Star Gear Darkwing is tapered, designed to work synergistically with the wedge, or possibly remove the need for the wedge if you're one of the few that don't need both. It's aggressive, creating lots of grip rotation, and is not modular.
Vacuum formed on CNC molds for precision, it is crafted from the industry standard .08 thickness of Boltaron/Kydex.
60-day satisfaction guarantee in black! If you don't love it – for any reason – return it for a full refund.
Lead time averages 1-2 weeks. That is an estimate, not a promise.
Some History On The Lexington Holster
For a long time, the Halcyon was the flagship holster and product at KSG Armory. A few years ago Concealed Keary encouraged us to design a new holster that would accommodate smaller firearms that are have risen in popularity. Both the Halycon and Keary holsters became our top-selling products here at KSG. However, each seemed to only bring about 75% of the “package” to the table. In 2022, we made the decision to combine the best elements of the Halcyon and Keary designs into a single design. Enter The Lexington.
The Lexington is named for the Battle of Lexington which took place on April 19th, 1775. British troops marched toward Concord to seize arms and gun powder from the American colonists but were met with resistance when local militia assembled in both Lexington and Concord. This initial skirmish became the first battle of what was the be the American Revolutionary war. It was a resounding message to the world that American people will not give up our arms and become subjects to tyrannical rule.