Topic: JUSTIFIED SAVES – A Wild Month in DGU's
Today, Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster share the latest JUSTIFIED SAVE news stories from around the nation, and boy, has the last month been an interesting one. Several stories are not like your typical defensive gun use (DGU) incidents, so you won't want to miss this one! Tune in!
As always, any questions or suggestions for future episodes can be submitted to [email protected]!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- Ready Up Gear “Range Ruck” Backpack – https://www.ConcealedCarry.com/RangeRuck
- Legal Boundaries by State Book – https://www.ConcealedCarry.com/GunLawBook
- Police: Man firing at 2nd man at gun range killed by 3rd man
- Dayton man shoots woman carrying golf club, woman charged
- Dog Mauls Boy in Boston, Off-Duty Police Officer Stops Attack
- Store Owner Shot 5 Times While Fighting Robber, Police Say
- Local pastor killed, 2 injured in shooting at Texas church
- PAPD: Homeowner shoots, kills home invasion robbery suspect to protect young children
- Man with concealed carry permit shoots and kills robbery suspect inside Chicago cell phone store
- 80-year-old Pensacola homeowner shoots 15-year-old suspected car thief
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.