Topic: The Death of the Pistol Brace?
Riley Bowman and Jacob Paulsen share the latest legislative news updates including stories about a case the SCOTUS has agreed to hear, how one man is in hot water for selling “wall hangers,” and what a future America might look like with a certain someone in the White House. Tune in!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- CCW Safe – https://www.ccwsafe.com
- Legal Boundaries by State Book – www.concealedcarry.com/gunlawbook
- Support for Stricter U.S. Gun Laws at Lowest Level Since 2016
- SCOTUS Accepts Case Dealing With Warrantless Gun Seizures
- Biden's Transition Team Held a Secret Gun Control Meeting with ATF Executives: Here are the Dirty Details
- Ranson man alleged to have sold illegal gun parts across 46 states
- Delaware: Court Strikes Down Ban on Hunting with Semi-Autos
- Ohio Senate Passes Bill 317 heads to House
- Pennsylvania: Senate Gives Final Approval to State of Emergency Bills
- Pro-Gun Montana Ballot Referendum Passes Despite Millions Spent by Gun-Control Activists
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.