Topic: Good Guy Charged With Felony – Cops Ignore Calls For Help
Matthew and Jacob review a number of defensive gun uses from the last few weeks. Sheriff deputy's ignore a man's calls for help and a good guy trying to protect his neighbor is charged with a felony. These and other stories covered in today's show!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- MantisX: Hightech diagnosis tool for shooters
- RangeTech Shot Timer: Hightech Bluetooth shot timer for measuring speed
- ‘Sheriff, hurry up please.’ Disabled man battles intruder as cops wait down the street
- Charge: Man fatally shot woman in St. Paul, fled with her gun
- Police: Fife man murdered in shootout with robbers who followed him home
- Homeowner who held neighbor's alleged attacker at gunpoint charged with felony menacing
- Carjacking victim shoots, kills 14-year-old suspect in Jennings
- Would-be robber fatally shot by customer at Northeast Philadelphia Wingstop, police say
- Police: Meals On Wheels worker shoots teen suspect during armed robbery
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.