Episode 99: Woman Stops Carjacker With Her Gun
Topic: Woman Stops Carjacker With Her Gun
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Today's news stories include some reciprocity changes, another state that is added to the Constitutional Carry movement, a federal court ruling that hurts the Second Amendment in terms of modern sporting rifles, and a whole slew of JUSTIFIED stories that you won't wanna miss!! Tune in now…
Training Tip: The Chaos Drill
- New Hampshire Now Honoring SD permits
- Delaware only allowing ND Class 1 permits
- SC Allowing enhanced Permits from Mississippi
- NH Approves Constitutional Carry
- National Park Service has Stock of Ammo Stolen in Crater Lake
- Oregon man who pulled gun on Protesters Found Guilty of Unlawful Use of Weapon
- Federal Court Upholds Maryland Assault Rifle Ban
- Armed Robber in New Orleans Stopped by Concealed Carrier
- Dairy Queen Employee With CCW Shoots Armed Robber
- 70 Year Old Houston Store Owner Shoots and Kills Attempted Robber
- Concealed Carrier stops Assault in Local Michigan Store
- Today’s episode is brought to you by Sports Afield Safes. Now available at their lowest price ever on ConcealedCarry.com, Sports Afield brings you a series of handgun vaults that will beat any competitor in price and quality. The warranty is second to none and we’ve been very impressed with these safes. I love the interior lights which none of the competitors include.
We no longer offer this safe for sale. However, you can see the safes we offer by clicking here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Leave a Comment