S4E12: JUSTIFIED SAVES – Be Careful What You Say to the Media
Topic: JUSTIFIED SAVES – Be Careful What You Say to the Media
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Today, Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster share the latest JUSTIFIED SAVES (Defensive Gun Uses) including the successes and the failures. Not only is the justified use of deadly force important to understand and execute, but we also need to be prepared for the aftermath, and that includes talking to the media. Tune in!
As always, any questions or suggestions for future episodes can be submitted to [email protected]!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- CCW Safe – https://www.ccwsafe.com
- Mountain Man Medical – https://www.mountainmanmedical.com
- RAW: Video shows moment good Samaritan jumped into action in Arvada shooting
- HCSO: Man shoots driver armed with crowbar during road rage call in northeast Harris County
- ‘This guy kind of forced me': New Orleans homeowner says he had to shoot suspected burglar dead
- Innocent bystander among the injured as struggle over gun leads to shooting inside Lancaster mall
- Retired CFD captain, 77, fatally shoots would-be robber in South Side Burnside neighborhood, officials say
- Man shot after attempting to break into Foresthill home
- Sheriff's Office: Assault suspect critical after being shot by homeowner in Fairfield County
- Police: Intended victim foils robbery by pulling gun, firing at suspect in Spotsylvania
- Man killed in Casselton shooting broke into woman's apartment despite restraining order, sheriff says
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Remember. If you ever use your gun to defend yourself in any way.
Never, never talk with the police. Until you have a lawyer with you.
And the right kind of lawyer. Just give your name. And say.
I was in fear for my life. I want a lawyer. Then shut up. Until you have one with you. You can talk yourself into jail real fast. Don’t do it.
Know your right. and use them.
Good advice. Remember you don’t have to explain what you ain’t said.