Learn & Teach Basic Firearm Handling & Safety
Without Leaving Your Living Room
PLUS you get tons of extras and bonuses that you would never find at a typical basic firearm class that will help keep you and your family safe and prepared!
- Do you have friends or family who need to learn firearm safety and basics but aren't prepared to pay for a class at the local range?
- Are you a beginner who is looking for the most important safety and handling instruction?
- Before you commit to an in person class do you want a jump start?
- Are you hesitant to let a local “expert” try to teach you how to hold your gun?
If You Said YES to Any of These Questions I Have a Solution That Will Turn This Around For You
Our Concealed Carry Fundamentals DVD will give you all the core instruction you need to get started in a safe home environment where you can review the instruction along with friends and family.
Taking a class at the Range
May Not Be Your Next Step
Taking a class at the range can be difficult. You have to give up a full day or more, buy expensive ammunition, and hope you can hear the instructor over all the noise. While on-range live training is an important part of any firearm educational journey it may not be the best next step for you or for a member of your family.
That is why we built this DVD. This DVD “course” includes all the core instruction generally provided in a concealed carry class without having to leave the house. This is ideal for anyone who wants to ensure their own instructor didn't leave out anything important, get a good refresher, include a spouse or other family members in the educational journey, or as a gift for someone who recently became a gun owner.
Meet Your Instructor Jacob S. Paulsen
I am the founder of ConcealedCarry.com, today’s fastest-growing firearm instruction company in the United States. As of this writing, we are delivering in-person firearm instruction in 28 US states, teaching thousands of new Americans each year about firearm safety, handling, proficiency, and legal concerns.
Here are some of the DVD benefits:
- You will get 100% of the instruction in your own home or wherever you can play DVDs
- The instruction will come from me, a certified instructor who has taught this class to thousands of people in person
- You can rewatch the videos as often as you like
- You, and anyone you share the DVD with, will learn critical firearm handling and concealed carry basics
Here Are Some of the Topics We Will Cover in This Course
- Handguns & Ammunition Basics like the differences between revolvers and semi-automatic handguns
- The anatomy of a bullets and round as well as the difference between full metal jackets & hollow points
- The basics of reloading your own ammunition
- Considerations in selecting a weapon to purchase and carry concealed
- Safety Fundamentals and the Primary Safety Rules
- How to Properly inspect a weapon to make sure it is unloaded
- Children and Firearm Safety
- Proper Safety Gear & Firearm Storage
- Dealing with Public Gun Ranges & Stores
- Basic Handling including proper firearm grip and stances
- Recognizing and clearing common malfunctions
- Concealed Carry fundamentals, techniques, & holsters
- Concealed Carry Apparel & Lifestyle
- Understanding Private Property Rights and Gun Free Zones
- Traveling – State Laws / Airplanes
- Firearm and CCW Reciprocity
- Dealing with Traffic Stops & Other Confrontations with Law Enforcement
- How to maximize ongoing training & practice
- How Often Should You Train?
- How to train using lower caliber or laser training weapons
- Tips for Range Training for Self Defense
- How to master a defensive mindset
- Home Defense Fundamentals
- When you can use a firearm in self-defense legally
- Open Carry Legal Overview
- Federal Property Restrictions
- Citizen’s Arrest Overview
- Shooting Aftermath
- Legal & Civil Liability
- Buying & Selling Firearms, Ammunition, & Accessories
- Self-Defense Insurance
- Industry Organizations & Resources
PLUS Receive These Free Bonuses:
Coupon Pack Worth $175
When you sign up for this class today you will immediately receive a coupon pack valued at $185. Coupons provide discounts up to $25 on various industry-proven products that you will probably need anyway. Products include Gun law books and videos, training pistols, holsters, gun cleaning products, gun safes and cases, training tools, hearing protection, and more. Here are just some of the coupons:
“Survive Anything” by Jacob S. Paulsen
“The Most Comprehensive (Non-Classified) Guide to Personal Security & Emergency Preparedness Ever Written”
When we said this is the most complete book ever written on the subject we meant it. There are ideas, insights & techniques for survival that would blow the mind of your neighborhood police officer. This is for those who want to be prepared for and Survive ANYTHING
- The techniques the professionals use to pick locks and handcuffs in a matter of a few seconds using tools you already have around the house
- How to hotwire a car, lose a tail, avoid being carjacked, and escape a car going under the water
- How to survive terrorist attacks, fires, and crashes on an airplane. Top security tips and action plans for hotels, taxis, buses, restaurants, sports stadiums, boats, and elevators
- Keep hackers (and the NSA) from listening to your conversations while getting the top tricks to recording your conversations and phone calls to protect your own skin
- How to turn your home into a fortress with security cameras, pick-proof locks, hidden safes, panic rooms, emergency food and water storage and anything else needed to bunker down or escape
- Plus complete chapters on First Aid, Holiday Specific security procedures, Firearm Safety, Modern Survival for Children, Outdoor Survival, Survival Kits and Caches, Ham radio licensing and the top tricks for getting out when SHTF
“Purchasing Guide for the First Time Gun Owner” by Jacob S. Paulsen
This guide is designed for the new concealed carry permit holder. Everything you need to know to shop for, pick out, and purchase your first self-defense handgun.
- Breaking down the advantages and legalities of retail vs private sales
- Checklist for inspecting a used gun before purchase
- How to select a retail store for shopping
- Individual considerations like stopping power and ammunition capacity
- Where to research firearms before making the plunge
- Comparison of Revolvers VS Semi-Automatics
- Three Steps to Getting the Best Deal!
- Legal concerns when buying
- Ten accessories you need to buy with your first gun
- Overview of different calibers of handguns and their stopping power
- And So Much More…
“The Guide to Gun Free Zones” by Jacob S. Paulsen
This guide was developed as a resource for newer concealed carry permit/license holders who want to understand the laws and regulations that govern Gun Free Zones. Learning the most common practices for both government entities and private property owners allows you to know where to look, what to ask, and how to avoid trouble day to day. Since regulations are often different from city to city or state to state this guide gives the gun owner a framework for navigating the varying regulations and laws that ultimately determine where you can and cannot carry.
- The Difference Between Government and Private Gun Free Zones
- Do Gun Free Zones Have The “Force of Law”
- Can Employees or Leasees Enforce Gun Free Policies
- Can a Landlord Establish or Enforce Restrictions
- Can You Have a Firearm in Your Vehicle on Restricted Private Property
- Different Methods A No-Gun Policy Can be Communicated
- Dealing With Private Property Restrictions
- What Are Your Options in Gun Free Zones
- How to Secure Your Firearm in Your Car
- How and Where to Research Your Local Laws Related to Gun Free Zones
It All Sounds Amazing Right? How Much Will It Cost…
Consider that spending time on the range with me costs about $350 per hour.
Your average concealed carry class in-person costs appx $200.
I’m not going to charge anywhere near that amount. Today I’m pleased to offer this DVD including the free bonuses for the low cost of $27.62.
Seriously it would cost you more than that just in ammunition to take an in-person concealed carry class.
Now Only $27.62
Why Such a low price? Because I want the maximum number of people possible to take this class and get this training. In addition, we offer a lot of other online training and I’m confident that after you see the value in this course you will want to continue your education with me and my team.
Here are actual testimonials from my students:
The USA CCW & Firearm training was excellent! I am a traveling Evangelist and couldn’t find the time to take a CCW class. Every time I was home no one would be offering the class, and while I was gone, then they would have class after class. My father heard about taking the CCW class online so I looked into it. After shopping around for a while I found that this offered the best bang for the buck. The classes were easy and I could work on them around things I had to do. I highly recommend taking this class….. you won’t regret it!” -Adam Walz
Professionally presented class with many good points addressed. There’s no substitute for good judgement and safety and Jacob presents that very well in his class without beating you over the head with it. This is an excellent class that is informative for beginners as well as the advanced, don’t hesitate taking this class it’s worth your time. – C.S.
I feel Jacob gave a very polished, concise and professional class that I would and indeed have recommended to friends and family. – Andrew J.
Jacob is an excellent instructor since he loves this subject and is very knowledgeable. He is a clear and concise speaker, and always asks if there are questions. – M. Albers
Just PERFECT..!! Jacob is awesome his class is really complete, answer for every single question,of course ill be back…Thank you guys! – Robert Carillo
Great class! Very informative and educational. Jacob knows a lot about CCW and had very helpful information to share. He’s a great presenter and made the class entertaining. Pleasantly surprised and would recommend anyone to take this class from Jacob. – Lisa B.
Class was informative and flew bye. I have Hunted and owned firearms for the past 41 years and still got schooled. Good Job!!! – Andy S.
Very good course. Well taught by Jacob Paulsen. I am retired military and a competitive shooter who learned a lot from the class, which was required to renew my CCW permit. – Jim B.
Myself and my wife took Jacob’s class yesterday. I must say Jacob has it all together, has an outstanding knowledge of firearms and presents it to you in a very professional manner. When you have finished the class you come away a with new knowledge of firearms and CCW. Would recommend this class to everyone. – Jim G.
I was very pleased with the class and the professionalism shown by Jacob Paulsen. I took the class yesterday with my girlfriend. We are both fairly new to the gun world so we appreciated the pace of the class and came away with many topics for us to discuss together. I also enjoyed the fact that the class never became political or a soapbox for anyone to preach any social message. It was everything we needed and nothing we did not. Thanks. – Michael B.
This class was very informative and is highly recommended for anyone interested in obtaining their CCW. Jacob has a friendly demeanor, great presentation style, and offers the information in an easy to follow manner. – Steven G.
Thank you and I look forward to being your virtual firearm instructor!
Jacob S. Paulsen