Florida is working towards passing open carry and allowing for on-campus carry in public schools; a prominent Atlanta attorney is in hot water after accidentally shooting his wife while riding in the car; a man accidentally discharges his weapon while trying to take a selfie in a strip club; the new CZ-USA P-10C striker-fired pistol; plus the story behind how one Uber driver lost his job because he defended himself from an armed robbery; plus more! Riley and Jacob do their best to keep it together after a little “holiday hangover” on today's episode. Tune in now….
- Low Light Training
- Open Carry May Have Easy Route in Florida Senate
- Atlanta Attorney Charged with Accidental Shooting of Wife
- Man Accidentally Discharges in Strip Club (It's Not what you Think)
- Gun Review: CZ P-10 C
- NRA To Host 3 Day Self-Protection Expo in 2017
- California Bullet Sales Soar Prior to January Bullet Button Ban
- Today’s episode is brought to you by Guardian Nation. Guardian Nation is THE community for devoted gun people focused on guarding themselves, their families, homes and communities. We hope that you’ll check it out and consider joining. Whether it be for the monthly training and drill videos, discounts on products in our store, the monthly Guardian Nation Live broadcasts with top industry professionals, or the quarterly box of hand-picked Guardian Gear, there’s something for everyone in becoming a member of Guardian Nation. Check it out at www.guardiannation.com.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.