What makes Gunfighter Gun Oil different or better than others
It’s synthetic, not conventional – meaning it works well and is safe for you. Period.
Unlike our gun oil, others on the market are either mineral or plant-based. They contain “additives” that are intended to improve the raw product. When compared to a true 100% synthetic lubricant, mineral and plant oils are cheaper to produce, can contain harmful chemicals, and are inferior products – breaking down and getting thin as they get warm.
Since our product is 100% synthetic, it excels in a wide range of conditions and temperatures, and on any gun. Running hard and hot or getting stored in the safe until next season, this stuff just works. Designed to stay put, keep parts slick and clean up easily and safely, it lasts up to 4 times longer than mineral or plant-based oils.
- Rest assure when cleaning, it’s non-toxic/non-hazardous
- Superior corrosion & oxidation resistance
- Extreme adhesion
- No settling or separation
- Will not “shellac” or become tacky
- Operating range at -43°F to 547°F
- Lubricating properties do not change after extended use
- When lubed, stays lubed and not degraded over time
- Odorless – so what you hunt, won’t smell you coming