Episode 137: Man Sits on Cocked Gun, Shoots Self in Genitals
Topic: Man Sits on Cocked Gun, Shoots Self in Genitals
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Riley and Matthew talk about the latest in national and state legislative issues including one Oregon law that just passed through the state house heading for the governor's desk that WILL result in the confiscation of guns without due process!! Meanwhile on a more positive front, new legislation is introduced that goes even further than the Hearing Protection Act that would completely deregulate silencers in the federal law–the SHUSH Act looks very promising as far as legislation is concerned, but does it stand a chance in the U.S. House and Senate? Finally, don't miss the crazy story where one man gets shot in the “crown jewels” when he sits down on his loaded gun! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
Training Tip: Hand Grip Strengthening Tools
- Boquist Gun Confiscation Bill Passes
- SHUSH! Lawmakers On Track to Finally Pass Silencer and Suppressor Bill
- UT profs outgunned in effort to holster campus carry law
- Florida man sits on gun, accidentally shoots self in genitals
- Update: Thought Police Target Free-Thinking UK Police Commissioner
- In Response To Violence Against Police, NRA Launches New Initiative
- Remarkable Finding from Pew Survey
- Man shoots attacker in Treme
- Deadly Fairview Avenue shooting called self-defense
- KSP: Man Killed At Home Of Ex-Girlfriend After EPO Filed
- ConcealedCarry.com Adhesive Targets. The latest products we have manufactured and have made available for sale on ConcealedCarry.com, these new Adhesive targets will stick and stay in temperatures between -20 F to +160 F. A special printing process and high quality materials eliminate glare and increase visibility. Sold in packs of 10, 100, or 1000; check out the new ConcealedCarry.com Adhesive / Reactive target line at www.ConcealedCarry.com/sticktargets and for a limited time save 10% with the coupon code “Podcast10” with a minimum order of $30
- Pig Lube. Pig Lube believes in putting the fun back in shooting with their “synthesized” bacon grease gun lubricant but all joking aside Pig Lube provides excellent lubrication for both rifles and handguns. With a unique applicator and competitive pricing, try pig lube today. Now available on ConcealedCarry.com/piglube and for a limited time get free shipping on all PigLube orders!
- MantisX. Being called “the instructor in your pocket” MantisX attaches to your firearm and sends real time data back to your mobile phone that will guide you in correcting the most common deficiencies as a shooter. Tired or that grouping being too high, too low or simply too wide? MantisX will be your new best friend. Watch Riley and Jacob’s review and learn more at www.concealedcarry.com/mantisx
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Restraining Orders: Do you think that law enforcement will follow up on removing any weapons from Rob Kardashian? The judge granter a restraining order for Blac Chyna. Somehow I am very skeptical. I don’t think he is a NRA member or a Republican, does that make him above the law?