Topic: The ULTIMATE Concealed Carry Beginner's Guide – Part 1
After receiving an email from a listener, Riley and Jacob were inspired to respond directly to that email with this episode today which has become the ULTIMATE guide for a beginning CCWer. We were asked to cover some subjects that newer CCWers need to know that they might not always figure out right away. Although fundamental information, we are confident newer and more experienced shooters alike will find value in this episode. Hope you enjoy the show today!
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Live broadcasts, and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at concealedcarry.com. Also, members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Pig Lube. Pig Lube believes in putting the fun back in shooting with their “synthesized” bacon grease gun lubricant but all joking aside Pig Lube provides excellent lubrication for both rifles and handguns. With a unique applicator and competitive pricing, try pig lube today. Now available on ConcealedCarry.com/piglube and for a limited time get free shipping on all PigLube orders! Also there is a new Combo pack of PL and PLC that is exclusively available on ConcealedCarry.com.
- QuickDraw. Do things feel gritty and sluggish when drawing your gun out of your holster? Do your magazines sometimes get hung up in the mag well when performing reloads when they used to just drop freely? You might check out Quick Draw, the lubricant that’s designed for holsters and magazines. In testing we found a 10-15% decrease in draw to first shot times after using Quick Draw to freshen up the inside of our holsters. Learn more at www.ConcealedCarry.com
Picks of the Week
- Riley – Barnes CR-10 Bore Cleaner
- Jacob – Sports Afield 5516AR Tactical Rifle Safe. This safe is no longer available, but you can see the other safes we offer by clicking here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.