We invited Brandon onto the show because one, he works with us and is one of USA Firearm Training’s instructors in Utah, two because he knows his stuff, and three because he’s an all around great guy. But really it’s because he wrote this fantastic article on our website called “How Many Rounds Should You Carry Concealed Everyday.”
News Shared In This Episode
- Sandy Hook Lawsuit: Judge Rules Against Gun Companies (ConcealedCarry)
- McAuliffe vetos gun bills, touts domestic-violence protections (WashingtonPost)
- Justified – Woman Shoots Suspect, Runs Out of Bullets, Plans to Buy ‘Another Gun’ (Breitbart)
Pick of the Week
- PoliceOne (Just an article from Riley that illustrates the point)
- On Combat by Dave Grossman
- On Killing by Dave Grossman
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Brave Response Holster – are you looking for the most versatile, most comfortable, most concealable holster on the market? Look no further than the Brave Response Holster – compatible with nearly any semi-automatic handgun and many types of revolvers, and it doesn’t matter what you wear for pants…or even if you wear any pants at all! Fits all waists from 20 to 54 inches. Check it out at concealedcarry.com/braveresponse and listen to this episode for a special coupon code. Also for a limited time with every purchase of a Brave Response Holster you can get a second one for that special someone in your life and save $15.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.