Continuing with our theme of preparing for and honoring our mothers on Mother’s Day, we will feature stories today about mothers defending themselves, son’s defending their mothers, and also gun owners are setting records in gun purchases. This and much more on Episode 11:
News Shared In This Episode
- Kansas City Woman Shoots Kills Home Intruder (KFDI)
- At Least 5 Gun-Purchase Records Set in March (NRA ILA)
- Chicago, Baltimore and D.C. Account for 50% of US Homicide Increase (TTAG)
- Mississippi Signs Constitutional Carry Into Law (USAFT)
- Son Shoots Alleged Intruder to Protect Elderly Mother (Breitbart)
- Dad interrupts attack in Rochester home invasion (DemocratandCronicle)
Today’s episode is sponsored by the Brave Response Holster – are you looking for the most versatile, most comfortable, most concealable holster on the market? Look no further than the Brave Response Holster – compatible with nearly any semi-automatic handgun and many types of revolvers, and it doesn’t matter what you wear for pants…or even if you wear any pants at all! Fits all waists from 20 to 54 inches. Check it out at concealedcarry.com/braveresponse and listen to the podcast for a coupon to receive 10% off your purchase. Also for a limited time with every purchase of a Brave Response Holster you can get a second one for that special someone in your life and save $15.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.