Topic: Florida Wal-Mart Customer Kills Diaper Thief
Riley and Jacob cover some important stories about proposed laws being debated in various states plus highlight an extremely intriquing JUSTIFIED story where one Wal-Mart customer has to draw and shoot another customer when confronted over stolen diapers. Lot's of important and interesting analysis on this type of situation. Also in another JUSTIFIED story we point out some of the legal consequences that can result when you refuse to talk to police AND when you decide to go out and confront someone OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME! We are still getting ready to celebrate our 1-year anniversary since launching the podcast, and we are giving away a bunch of great prizes! Listen in for how to enter the giveaway!!
News Stories For This Week:
- ATF Sending more agents to Chicago to combat Gun Violence
- U.S. House votes Social Security Doesn't need to report mental illness to NICS
- Constitutional Carry coming to Georgia
- New Anti-Gun Legislation Planned for 100th Illinois Legislation
- Florida businesses that ban guns could be held liable for leaving patrons defenseless
- (VIDEO) Homeowner fends off three intruders, all of whom were armed
- Florida WalMart Customer kills diaper thief
- Homeowner cleared after fatally shooting suspected intruder
Today’s episode is brought to you by Lethal Lace. Made by Woman… for Woman… This one holster allows the user to carry a firearm in five different body positions and will accommodate ANY handgun. Guys this is a perfect Valentine's day gift for that lady in your life. Ladies, stop buying products designed for men. Give Lethal Lace a try and if you aren’t satisfied return it within 60 days for your money back… No questions asked. www.concealedcarry.com/product/universal-lethal-lace-holster/
- Don't miss out on the opportunity to win prizes by filling out this simple survey:
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.