This is the original Universal Lethal Lace Holster design. It can be worn on any location of the body (ankle, calf, thigh, waist, hip, back, chest, under the arm, bra-style). It is 5+ holsters for the price of one. You would have to spend hundreds of dollars in other holsters to be able to have the functionality of this one holster. The Lethal Lace Holster is non-weapon specific and can hold any size handgun.
- One holster will serve for Any position on the body including:
- Chest Under-Arm
- Bra Style
- Waist / Hip / Back / Belly
- Upper Leg / Thigh
- Universal for ANY handgun. The way the holster wraps ensures both strong retention and protection over the trigger guard regardless the size or shape of the gun.
- Available in your choice of four colors
- Has 2 pockets; 1 for your firearm and a second pocket for a spare magazine or other personal item.
- There is an included neoprene foam pad in the firearm pocket to be used as added cushion, or it can be removed for less bulk and more concealment.
- The standard “Universal” size is 92 inches long and will work for sizes XS to XL (Extra Long available for waist sizes greater than 43 inches)
To wear the Lethal Lace Holster, the firearm is placed into the end pocket at the desired location the wearer intends to conceal his/her weapon. The tag should be facing your body. The lace is then wrapped around the body in a clockwise manner, securing the weapon tightly to the body. The handle can be left exposed for draw, or covered for ultimate concealment. There are 2 heavy-duty suspender grips that are attached to the holster itself (one is located at the end of the material, and another at the bottom of the firearm pocket).
Because the holster attaches to the body and not the clothing it can be worn with any clothing and is fully tuckable.
- The holster is 92 inches long
- Hand wash and air day; or machine wash on delicate in a garment bag and air dry.
- The holster is ambidextrous working for right or left handed shooters
Also Available in SHORT Version for Leg and Ankle Carry Only
Real Lethal Lace Customer Reviews:
Has worked out great. I'm 4'10” and can't conceal anything. Has worked great with my sig p238 and I can even conceal my m&p 9c on my thigh in a dress. Once wrapped, does not move. -Amber F.
I LOVE this holster! It works in such a variety of ways to allow me to carry with anything I wear. Holds my firearm securely so I do not worry about an accidental drop – can't say that about other holsters I have. Definitely purchasing another very soon. You will certainly be able to find a carry position to suit your body and you will not be disappointed. -Leslea
Must say a great product for the females in the gun toting Business . You can store a gun …or knife…or even money…..on your person any where.. but what really got my Interest was the fact that it is a wonderful first aid device as well. It makes a strong wrap in a pinch where blood loss might be an issue….remember to always carry a first aid kit in your go bag and always carry a mini kit in your edc kit as well. I personally like to carry a quick clot on my edc just in case…remember the only fight your guaranteed to win is the one you can avoid…
I love the versatility and quality. I love that I have so many options and can use it with any outfit and that I don't have to buy multiple holsters. -Lara W.
Just wanted to take the time to say THANK YOU!!! I purchased your product at a local gun store. I have to say that I was skeptical at first, but I have easily carried my Sig P229 on my very pregnant waist. –Melissa H.
I must give you props for creating such a wonderful design. I come from a long line of law enforcement, my father was an FBI agent for 34 years and he started teaching me gun safety and how to shoot at the age of 2. I just recently resigned from the FBI due to a serious health issue myself. I don't feel right leaving the house without a gun since I am so used to my Dad always having one on him, and like I said I have went through many holsters in an effort to be able to carry and still follow the concealment laws and never found one that worked perfectly, until now! – L. D.