Topic: Road Rage Turns Into Deadly Shooting
Last week we told you about the war on guns that is building and is coming. This week we see skewed and biased reporting from Quinnipiac University with a poll about support for an assault weapons ban. We see so-called journalistic publications asking for donations to help them publish more content on guns, gun violence, and gun control because where it comes to gun control “we just aren't doing enough.” We have a Republican-controlled Congress that is afraid to do anything on pro-gun legislation for fear of it not being good for “optics.” So instead they feel they must do something, and some Senators and Representatives are getting on board with “low hanging fruit of common sense regulation.” At least Michigan is doing some things right as last week the Senate passed a bill that reduces the number of “Gun Free Zones” and this week the House passed a bill for constitutional carry. Follow along, and don't forget the powerful lessons to be learned from today's JUSTIFIED stories. Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- You can now reach out to us here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by sending us an email at: [email protected]
- Use Slow-Mo Video as a Learning Tool
- Pennsylvania governor supports bill upping regs for gun surrenders in domestic cases
- Constitutional Carry Legislation Passes in Michigan House
- Shooter In Northern California Was Legally Barred From Possessing Guns
- GOA Sends Open Letter to GOP to “Do Something” on Pro-Gun Bills
- Americans aged 18-34 most likely to oppose assault weapons ban, poll finds
- Elderly British Man Jailed for Collection of over 100 Illegal Firearms
- Man holds shooting suspect at gunpoint, tells him to get on the ground (Ortonville, MI)
- Two teens attempt to rob at gunpoint an off-duty police officer, apparently not realizing he was a cop (West Valley City, UT)
- Robbery suspect killed in violent gas station shootout (Houston, TX)
- I-10 shooting appears to be self-defense (Mobile, AL)
- Glock E-Trainer. ConcealedCarry.com brings you a simple and inexpensive tool to elevate your dryfire training. No tools required; just slip on the Glock Easy Trainer and you can run drills work on trigger manipulation and much more without having to rack the slide to reset the trigger after each trigger press. Learn more at www.GlockETrainer.com
- Guardian Nation. Join by midnight October 30th and be entered to win a special Halloween/Zombie-themed Gen 5 Glock 19! Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- The Brave Response Appendix Holster. Now officially available this week, the Brave Response Appendix Holster is fully machine washable, works with any clothes or pants, carry a spare magazine; and is optimized for Appendix carry with a small profile, zero cant, and a breathable comfortable holster pocket that Brave Response is famous for. www.concealedcarry.com/brappendix
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.