Topic: Revising the 4 Firearm Safety Rules
Today, Riley and Matthew discuss the recent change ConcealedCarry.com made to the 4 Firearm Safety Rules as taught in our classes. The intent is to bring the rules into line with modern-day curriculum and practices both on the square range…and on the streets. Do you agree or disagree with these tweaks to the rules? If not, why??
PLAY above to listen to this intriguing episode!
The ConcealedCarry.com Firearm Safety Rules:
- Know the condition of your firearm and always treat it as a potentially dangerous tool.
- Always be attentive when handling a firearm and know where the muzzle is pointing.
- Keep your finger out of the trigger guard unless you are on target and prepared to fire.
- Identify your target, all surroundings, and be prepared for changes.
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Guardian Nation – Join now at the quarterly or annual level to qualify for the August Gear Box – www.concealedcarry.com/ShotTimerGN
- Concealed Carry Gun Tools App!! – Remember you can also see all our current products and pricing from within the Concealed Carry Gun Tools App – Free for iPhone and Android! – www.concealedcarry.com/mobileapp
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.