Training Tip: Training for Reloads
NEWS – Legislative Successes and Updates in Florida, Ohio and West Virginia – Detroit Couple Barely Escapes With Their Lives After a Home Invasion
- Wheelchair-bound Georgia veteran shoots, kills intruder
- Homeowner on Detroit's west side shoots intruder, shares his story with 7 Action News
- West Virginia Now Has Constitutional Carry
- Florida Supreme Court to hear open-carry case in June
- Ohio: NICS Compliant Standard Now Recognized for All Valid Ohio Concealed Handgun License Holders
- Katie Couric stands by ‘Under the Gun' as director apologizes for misleading edit
- Today’s episode is sponsored by our very own USA Firearm Training’s American Gun Law Course. What would you pay to sit down with an attorney and ask him all the questions you wanted answers to about gun and self-defense law? Well you can get all these answers in a 3+ hour online video training course for much less than even an hour’s worth of time spent with an attorney. We spent 2.5 days sitting down with one of the best criminal defense attorneys asking him to explain and break down the laws, and recorded it all. This fantastic training is available for pre-order now! www.concealedcarry.com/agl
Wednesday Episode Teaser
Later this week on the Concealed Carry Podcast we will be talking about “So I've Got My Permit, Now What?” Everything you wanted to know about the next steps to take after getting your CCW permit!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.