Topic: Maximize Training at a Restrictive Range
Today Riley and Matthew address a topic that affects many shooters…how to do real training when the range you shoot at has restrictive rules or procedures. How can you still make good use of your time when your range doesn't allow you to draw from the holster, shoot on the move, or even do rapid fire? We've got the tips and tricks for you today…join us!
PLAY above to listen to this educational episode!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Law of Self Defense Live Webinar Replay – www.concealedcarry.com/losdwebinar
- Only available until Sunday, Sept. 23, 2018 at 11:59 pm MT
- Guardian Nation – www.guardiannation.com
- USCCA 15% discount and the members-only Facebook group:
Picks of the Week
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.