Topic: Target Shooters Make HUGE Mistake, End Up Killing Boy
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in the case where a man is forced to take cover and return fire after a case of hit-and-run turned into road rage. Also we cover the tragic story of a 14-yr-old Utah boy killed by a stray bullet from unsuspecting target shooters, and we discuss how we might better able avoid similar things from happening in the future.
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- ConcealedCarry.com High Contrast Targets – www.concealedcarry.com/cctargets
- Pig Lube – www.concealedcarry.com/piglube
- Stalled 2016 gun buyer measure heads to Nevada high court
- Delaware Gun Rights firing back at lobbying efforts for another assault weapons ban
- How to Spot Misleading Statistics in the Gun Control Debate
- Kent State ‘gun girl' rally changed to walk after university charges security costs, bans guns at rally
- 14-Year-Old Boy Accidentally Killed by Target Shooter
What NOT to Do
- Man claims self-defense in motel shooting
- Crash in St. Paul ends with argument, driver shot in ankle
- Cleveland man with shotgun scares off burglar
- LPD investigating home invasion, shooting
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.