(Opinion) The Making of A Revolution Is Well Underway

I want to put it out there that this is my opinion based on things I'm seeing out in the country right now. This opinion of mine does not necessarily reflect the opinions of ConcealedCarry.com, the owners of the company, nor its staff. This opinion is mine, and the content herein is also mine.

What is this opinion?

The making of a revolution, civil unrest if you will, is well underway in these once United States of America. Before you get excited or angry at what I'm saying, war is in no way something to be glorified.

War = Death. Period. If we are pushed to the point where we need to take up arms to defend our freedoms people will get hurt and I'm going to venture out to the limb over there and say that none of us actually want that.

I'm a war-time Marine Veteran and while I never saw conflict first hand (not that I wasn't willing because I was and still am), I have plenty of friends who have. Many of them did not come home alive, some of them who did come back alive are dead on the inside.

I hope it doesn't come to that, but we are getting close. Not only is the making of a revolution well underway, it has been for some time.

So, while I hope for peaceful resolution, I prepare for what may come. And, I tend to have the frame of mind that says this: Better that I fight for my kids' freedom than they have to.

Why am I writing this now? Why is it now the time that I acknowledge where we are in history? Because my eyes see clearly what is happening. Let's take a look together, shall we?

Whiskey's Teaching

Regardless of your thoughts on the Whiskey Warrior guy in NY who said he was having his 30 round magazines red flagged, the result of that entire situation showed off that we are willing to stand for each other and that we are willing to mobilize and shut down a town to protect just one of our own.

Of course, it turned out that there was no red-flag, but that isn't really the point. Instead, the fact remains that this overwhelming response had to have shown the gun grabbers that we are serious when we say “no, you can't have our guns.” At least a portion of us are willing to go do something about it.

That should have been eye opening for any anti-gunner watching.

Virginia's Mess, and the Mass Exodus

Another thing that recently happened is the Bantha Fodder taking place in Virginia with a blue wave of gun control legislation following. In January, the state will be run by a majority of anti-gun legislators.

Virginia, especially the rural parts, has been staunchly pro gun for as far back as I can remember.

I have an uncle who lives there who retired from a gun powder manufacturer whose sole job was to test the powder. I remember him telling me how great VA was for gun owners. Well, Virginians are up that creek with a cracked paddle.

The result of all this nonsense is Second Amendment Sanctuary cities and counties popping up all over the state. While opponents and the anti-gun media call it symbolic in nature, it's not.

There are at least some county Sheriffs promising to deputize thousands of citizens just to protect their gun rights. Here is a statement from a sheriff in Culpeper County, pulled from the above-linked article:

My office will always encourage and support our citizens in firearms training, concealed carry permits, and the ability to defend themselves and their families, I remain very optimistic that our General Assembly will not pass the proposed bills. Obviously, if passed, there are many of us willing to challenge these laws through the courts. In addition, if necessary, I plan to properly screen and deputize thousands of our law-abiding citizens to protect their constitutional right to own firearms.

Imagine having to be deputized as a law enforcement officer to exercise what is already a constitutionally protected right just because the state you live in doesn't recognize that right.

Virginia is in for a rough ride, as we all are if we can't get our act together. What's going on in Virginia and has already happened in other states, is not good for any of us. Gun rights will end up being won or lost at the state level across the entire country.

If things keep going the way they are, gun rights will be legislated away across the entire country, yes, even Texas. How do I know? Because of this thing I call the mass exodus.

Essentially what the mass exodus is, is people vote a certain way for many years until it ruins the place where they live. So, in turn, they move to a neighboring state because things are much better there. The only problem, is that they take their politics with them and vote the same way even though it ruined the place they came from.

It has happened numerous times. Just look at Pennsylvania, bordering NY and NJ. People left those two corrupt states to live in the better and cheaper PA while still working in the others. Then what happened?

Everything started to go downhill as the people who came in outpaced the conservatives who lived there their whole lives. Now PA is a crap storm — trust me because I just had my own exodus from there to NC where it will likely happen again.

This time, I'm better prepared and willing to be a voice in my community.

The point is that the people of Virginia, and in states across the country, are heavily divided against each other. Division leads to discord, which usually ends up in fighting. If those sheriffs end up not enforcing the unconstitutional gun laws the newly elected VA legislators enact, what happens?

Do Virginia state officials roll up on the individual counties to confiscate guns?

That won't end well for anyone, which I guess leads me to the last point —

Conclusion, and a Pack of Dogs

Instead of fighting for the truly important things, we continue to bicker over which position is best to carry in, if 9mm is better than 45, or other equally useless crap that has no bearing on our rights whatsoever.

We do have something going for us, however, and that is our numbers.

There are millions of gun owners across this country and an estimated 350 million guns between them. A very large portion of us are trained former military personnel. At least some of us are retired or active police officers. Everyone else falls into some other faction of pissed off people that should not be underestimated.

We're like angry, barking dogs who have been cornered with nowhere else to go but through. Some of these dogs are starting to foam at the mouth. There are ONLY two options at this point. Option one is the better choice. It is that the one who put us in the corner backs off with his hands in the air, peacefully realizing that he doesn't want to get bitten.

Option two is much more violent and involves a handful of the foaming-mouth dogs to break away from the rest of the pack to defend the others. That small breakaway pack will bite, but their small number will eventually cause them to lose. However, when they get to the point of losing, the rest of the pack will join in and start biting.

At that point, there is almost no going back until it's done, win or lose. We are at the point where some of the dogs in the pack aren't just foaming at the mouth, but are also showing teeth, poised to strike.

, , ,

10 Responses to (Opinion) The Making of A Revolution Is Well Underway

1. Vernon Anderson December 11, 2019 at 3:35 pm #

I am retired military (police) 20yrs and Sheriffs Sgt 28yrs and I totally agree with you that it is headed that way. Living in Texas and carry.
    Just so tired with those having all sort of armed security guards around them and houses saying I must give mine up.

2. Paul Beatty December 11, 2019 at 5:04 pm #

well brother you are not alone I have been saying this that we’re going to end up in another revolutionary war 4 years I’ve been seeing it for about 10-15 years now that they don’t want US citizens to have guns because they eventually want every citizen in the United States to not have a firearm of any kind that way they can take over the whole country with hardly any casualties if any I think that that is one day what’s going to happen and they going to take my guns out of my cold dead hands but brother I feel the same way and we do need to get together as a whole to fight this but then again if we do that we might be starting the revolutionary war who knows

3. Shawn Byrd December 11, 2019 at 5:18 pm #

I truly hope, or maybe wish) that you are wrong. It is inconceivable to me that while we have only one amendment that clearly states “shall not be infringed”, many infringements have been allowed. What’s worse, those in power have designed to further infringe. I am not a constitutional expert. I respect the process that builds the laws of our supposed civil society. I pray that someone or some group can convince the Supreme Court to take a second amendment case and rule in favor of freedom loving Americans. Freedom isn’t free, but level heads can keep that cost to a minimum. God bless America.

4. Bob Conrad December 11, 2019 at 5:19 pm #

You are so right. The roots of the CW are all the way back to the Declaration of Independence and then smoldered until the flash point in 1860. Actual physical fighting will be devastating to the nation and other nations could try to take advantage of the situation. There are a lot of unknowns about areas of loyalty to which side. A lot of innocents will be caught in the middle. My opinion only.

5. Jim Dodd December 11, 2019 at 5:59 pm #

I am a veteran who took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. There are a lot of us in this country, and I expect most are armed. Our oath has not ended: the gun-grabbers need to consider that…

6. Anthony Ivy December 11, 2019 at 9:32 pm #

Those of us that are older can look back and see this slow but never ending errosion of our rights as free Citizens. Many in Government think we serve them, not them serving us…Washington is filled with Corruption, and we have turned a blind eye and allowed if for far to long. Today’s kids want to vote for Socialism, they dont even understand the freedom they have that gives them the right to be so ignorant. Our Freedoms are being voted away, and many have forgotten that there is only one way to regain them once lost, that Freedom is never free. I feel it coming, I pray America will regain its sanity before history is repeated.

7. Steven December 12, 2019 at 8:38 am #

We need massive protests in DC just like the 60s protests which I grew up in.Its coming and everyone knows it in there own way,great article ty!!! I’m

8. Dark Cobra December 13, 2019 at 10:38 pm #

I’m a senior citizen and retired law enforcement officer with four decades of service. I’m a registered Independent with very conservative leanings. I too see America heading toward a violent conflict if things don’t turn around soon. It won’t be war between Black vs. White or Rich vs. Poor.

It will be a war of “ideology” . . . a violent conflict between Conservative vs. Socialist, with people of all colors and backgrounds on both sides. We have the advantage because we are far better armed. The camps will pretty much be our large sanctuary cities on one side, with our suburban & rural communities on the other.

America is seriously already fractured into these two separate and distinctive cultures right now. If we don’t return to a more civil and civilized traditional American way of life, there will be a violent explosion between us. I pray it doesn’t come to this . . . but I fear it is nevertheless rushing toward us.

9. Paul Slusarczyk December 14, 2019 at 12:01 am #

I’m also retired Law Enforcement with 29 years of service in two different agencies. Hopefully President Trump and his people will put a hurting on some of these “Deep State” apparatchiks and weaken their power in the Federal government. Thankfully now, folks can pick and choose what information they want to consider because of the internet and are not reliant on the “Propaganda Media.” I for one see it as my duty to fulfill the oaths I took to “Uphold, Protect and Defend” seriously. I also believe that not many Officers will be foolhardy enough to obey assholes in suits and jeopardize their own lives taking citizen’s firearms. If they pass the laws, LET THEM ENFORCE THEM! I pray to God that this all can be resolved peacefully. Red Pill as many folks as you can and pass out copies of the constitution. FreedomFactor.org for copies.

10. DN December 15, 2019 at 9:24 am #

What needs to happen is all of politicians that have been in office over 8 years need to go. How can someone get elected then become a millionaire?