Apparently Maine has more residents interested in stopping gun control legislation than voting for the president, gun sales may be slipping now that Donald Trump is President-elect, and what one judge did with a gun that has him in hot water now. The guys discuss this plus FOUR amazing justified self-defense stories. Listen in now…
- Turning and Shooting
- Police Shootings in St. Louis, Sanibel, and San Antonio
- More Maine Voters for Gun Referendum Than for President
- Utah Gun Store Owners Discuss Impact of Presidential Election on Sales Figures
- Oregon Judge Charged with Giving Gun to Felon
- Texas Lawmaker Looking to Make Constitutional Carry the Law of the State
- New Orleans Sued Over Taser Ban
- Ohio Homeowner Defends Himself Against Intruder
- Armed Robbery Stopped by Nevada Concealed Carrier
- 1 Dead After Attempted Armed Robbery at Circle K
- Good Samaritan Shoots, Kills Suspect Attacking Deputy
- I-75 Shooter Could Be Protected From Prosecution
- Today’s episode is brought to you by the Shot Indicating Resetting Trigger. The industry’s top training pistol, we absolutely love the SIRT for dry fire practice. On Black Friday we have a limited number of SIRT pistols that will be marked down by 70% to only $71. The catch? Only Guardian Nation members have access to this and over 50 other huge Black Friday deals. To see all the Black Friday deals visit www.concealedcarry.com/blackfriday
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.