Topic: “Good Guy With a Gun” a Myth?
We hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Over the break there were so many new stories that we just had to talk about, we split this episode up into 2 parts. Enjoy this part 2 where we talk about the discrimination Facebook is committing by restricting and shutting down firearm related pages and ads. Also we dive into an article written by an Army veteran and gun owner that tries to reason that the whole “good guy with a gun stops a bad guy with a gun” premise is just a myth. But we follow that right up with at least 2 JUSTIFIED stories from the last week that blow holes right through that ill-informed statement! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- You can now reach out to us here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by sending us an email at: [email protected]
- Facebook Removed Business’s Ads For US Flags Because It Sells Guns
- I'm an Army veteran and gun owner. The ‘good guy with a gun' theory is a myth.
- Auto shop employees credited with taking down Rockledge gunman (FL)
- Dayton business owner uses AK-47 in exchange of gunfire with burglars (Dayton, OH)
- Homeowner shoots men attempting to rob his home, deputies say (Houston, TX)
- Off-duty police officer kills armed man at Lenexa (KS) Costco
- Guardian Nation. Now is the perfect time to join Guardian Nation to qualify for the next quarterly box of gear. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Pig Lube. Based on nano-particle science and technology to fill the micropores in the metal, Pig Lube really works, and it smells yummy, too! www.concealedcarry.com/piglube
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.