Topic: The Liberal Gun Club
We hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving. Over the break there were so many new stories that we just had to talk about, we split this episode up into 2 parts. Enjoy this part 1 of the episode as we talk about anti-gunners calling upon webhosts to shut down e-commerce sites that sell “ghost gun” kits and parts. Hear our take on this attack on our rights. Also we discuss one major gun manufacturer that appears may be in trouble with the “Trump Slump” occurring in the firearms industry. But the top story is one based on a video about The Liberal Gun Club that is a place for non-traditional 2nd Amendment supporters. Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- You can now reach out to us here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by sending us an email at: [email protected]
- Press Checks
- Gun-control group asks web hosting companies to shutter ‘ghost gun' sites
- Hundreds of Las Vegas massacre victims sue hotel, concert organizer
- Americans Bought Enough Guns on Black Friday to Arm the Marine Corps – Again!
- 2nd Largest Gunmaker Nears Default As Americans Buy Fewer Firearms Post-Obama
- Facebook Removed Business’s Ads For US Flags Because It Sells Guns
- Gun Theft From Legal Owners Is on the Rise, Quietly Fueling Violent Crime Across America
- In the Liberal Gun Club, these members support both the left and gun rights
- VIDEO: Las Vegas Police Officer Shoots Man Holding Wife at Gunpoint
- For this week's JUSTIFIED stories, listen to Part 2 of this episode!!
- Guardian Nation. Now is the perfect time to join Guardian Nation to qualify for the next quarterly box of gear. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Pig Lube. Based on nano-particle science and technology to fill the micropores in the metal, Pig Lube really works, and it smells yummy, too! www.concealedcarry.com/piglube
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.