Topic: Texas Church Massacre
It is a solemn day in America. But heroes walk amongst us. And the fight for the Second Amendment is more critical now than ever even as we see Republicans in the House considering removing the deregulation of suppressors from the SHARE Act and more gun control is called for from the Michael Bloomberg gun control lobby. We cannot let our guard down! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- You can now reach out to us here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by sending us an email at: [email protected]
- Tuck in the arm when mounting the carbine
- At least 27 dead, more than two dozen injured in Texas church shooting
- SHARE Act could drop suppressor deregulation, target bump stocks instead
- Connecticut Town Seeks to Ban Guns due to Charlottesville Violence
- Report Finds Most Guns Used In Chicago Crime Are Straw Buys
- New York Dems Push Gun Control After Truck Attack
- Walmart Shooting in Thornton, Colorado: Suspect Scott Ostrem Is Arrested
- Elderly woman shoots, kills 19yo who broke into home (Marion, AR)
- 2 suspects fatally shot while trying to rob off-duty cop (Newark, NJ)
- Craigslist transaction ends with man shot dead inside CVS (Davie, FL)
- Glock E-Trainer. ConcealedCarry.com brings you a simple and inexpensive tool to elevate your dryfire training. No tools required; just slip on the Glock Easy Trainer and you can run drills work on trigger manipulation and much more without having to rack the slide to reset the trigger after each trigger press. Learn more at www.GlockETrainer.com
- Guardian Nation.Join by midnight October 30th and be entered to win a special Halloween/Zombie-themed Gen 5 Glock 19! Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Sports Afield. For the best in handgun storage vaults and full-size rifle safes, check out and get a free year's subscription to Sports Afield Magazine with purchase: www.concealedcarry.com/sportsafield
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.