Episode 107: Proof That Shotguns Are Still a Viable Option For Self-Defense
Topic: Proof That Shotguns Are Still a Viable Option For Self-Defense
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Today we introduce a NEW podcast co-host, Gretta!! She is a fabulous instructor, women-in-the-shooting-sports advocate, and competition shooter. Today we talk with Gretta about some of the latest news and stories from across the land, including not just one…but TWO crazy JUSTIFIED stories where folks are forced to defend their lives with a shotgun. Plus a number of critical updates on legislation in several states that you're not going to want to miss! Tune in now…
Training Tip: Last Looks
- Utah Governor Signs Bill Allowing 18-year-olds to Obtain Permits
- Concealed Carry Changes for Ohio as SB 199 Goes into Effect
- Arkansas Governor Signs Campus Carry into Law
- South Dakota Governor Vetoes 2 Concealed Carry Bills
- Police department janitor sentenced to 78 months for stealing guns from evidence room
- Burglary suspect shot by homeowner during struggle for gun
- Homeowner fatally shoots home invasion suspect, 2nd suspect arrested
- Kentucky Teen Blasts Intruders With Shotgun
- ‘He was running for his life': Burglar Chased Off by Young Mother with Shotgun
- SIG Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition! Proudly made right here in the USA by Sig Sauer; One of the things I really appreciate is that Sig Sauer Engineers lead the way. They have designed their Elite Performance FMJ Target Ammunition to the same performance specifications as their Elite V-Crown self-defense jacketed hollow points. This ensures that you train how you fight… while also saving you money. If you are looking for reliable ammunition at a great price; check out SIG Sauer Elite Performance Ammunition today. Available at many of your favorite sporting goods stores, online, and especially at our website ConcealedCarry.com/sigammo
- Sports Afield. Now available at their lowest price ever on ConcealedCarry.com, Sports Afield brings you a series of handgun vaults that will beat any competitor in price and quality. In addition you can now find select full size safes on from Sports Afield on ConcealedCarry.com. The shipping is reasonable and the warranty is second to none. All full size safes have a lifetime warranty that even covers the paint. Trust this 100 yr old American brand with your firearm storage.
We no longer offer this safe for sale. However, you can see the safes we offer by clicking here.
- Shoot to Win by Chris Cheng. This book from Top Shot Winner and Pro Shooter Chris Cheng, is all about how to become a better shooter. Chapters include safety, cleaning, storage, accessories, dry fire practice in addition to core fundamentals like trigger control, sight alignment, grip, and much much more. Endorsed by the top shooters in the game, check out Shoot to Win; now available for sale on ConcealedCarry.com at www.concealedcarry.com/shoottowin
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Leave a Comment