Training Tip: Trigger Control as it Relates to Safety
NEWS – Legislative Updates in New Hampshire, California, and Missouri – Brave man in Houston fires back at Active Shooter
- Teen With AK47 Defends Home Against Armed Invader
- MAN STABS WOMAN IN KOREATOWN, THEN GETS SHOT, KILLED BY HER BOYFRIEND – ABC7
- Smart-gun advocates seek market change – CT Post
- Record Gun Sales Continue Through May – Washington Free Beacon
- Katie Couric, Stephanie Soechtig doc ‘Fed Up’ also accused of deceptive editing – Washington Times
- Florida Supreme Court weighs allowing open carry of guns – Sun Sentinel
- Gun Control That Actually Works – NY Times
- DNC Platform Committee Member Doesn’t Think ‘Anyone Should Have a Gun’ – Washington Free Beacon
- It's Pretty Clear Clinton Does Not Think Americans Have a Constitutional Right to Guns – Reason.com
- Law on concealed guns among more than 40 signed by Haley – TheState.com
Today’s episode is sponsored by our very own USA Firearm Training’s American Gun Law Course. What would you pay to sit down with an attorney and ask him all the questions you wanted answers to about gun and self-defense law? Well you can get all these answers in a 3+ hour online video training course for much less than even an hour’s worth of time spent with an attorney. We spent 2.5 days sitting down with one of the best criminal defense attorneys asking him to explain and break down the laws, and recorded it all. This fantastic training is available for pre-order now! www.concealedcarry.com/agl
Wednesday Episode Teaser
Later this week on the Concealed Carry Podcast we will be talking about “7 Stupid Reasons Why You Don't Have a Gun Lawyer.” A discussion about how to help those around you take action in defending themselves!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here. Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.