Topic: Child Finds Gun in Sofa at IKEA
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest in industry news, legislative updates, and share this week's top JUSTIFIED SAVE stories from around America. Plus you won't want to miss this week's Case of the Week from attorney Andrew Branca of Law of Self-Defense where we learn what happens when you take things too far in a self-defense case.
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- Happy Birthday America Sale – www.happybdayamerica.com
- Get a free GN 2018 hat for joining Guardian Nation during the sale or if already a GN member you make a purchase!
- Triple Guardian Course – Come take the Guardian Pistol classes at Impact Shooting Center outside of Cincinnati with Riley and Matthew on July 13th – 15th
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Pennsylvania: General Assembly Adjourns from its First 2018 Regular Session
- Court order temporarily blocks Columbus’ gun ordinances
- Assault weapons ban failed because opponents showed up
- New York: Final Gavel Drops with Gun Bills Failing To Advance In Albany
- Delaware: Gun Ban Dies in the Delaware Senate
- Study Finds Fewer People Willing to Answer Questions about Gun Ownership
- Psychologist Bemoans U.S. Gun Ownership, Admits Higher Level of Rape in Gun-Free U.K
- Trump aides urged to get a gun
- Child fires loaded gun found inside sofa at IKEA
- Resident’s son shoots, kills other man trying to break into her home
- Patron halts armed robbery at Rutters
- Man shoots at alleged car thief who struck his vehicle twice
- Mom shoots armed man who flew around the world to track down her teen daughter
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.