Topic: Lots of New Guns…And New Gun Control
Riley and Jacob talk about the latest in industry news along with our popular JUSTIFIED defensive gun use stories. Today we feature news where a bunch of new guns have been announced, slated to soon hit the market. Also some further gun control is being looked at in Denver, Colorado. Plus the ammo control laws passed in California a little more than a year went into effect this week, and boy are gun owner's lives about to change in the The Golden State as it just became a lot more difficult to purchase ammunition. You're also not going to want to miss the shocking story of just how bad crime in the U.K. has become with muggings and assaults being committed at an incredible rate, many of them with…knives. Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- The Disturbing Reality of Knife Crime in London
- Glock debuts 5th generation G26, G34 pistols
- Glock Debuts the 19X
- First Look Springfield 911
- Ruger Announces New 9mm Carbine Just in Time for SHOT Show
- Denver to Ban Bump Fire Stocks
- California to Add EVEN MORE Restrictions to Ammo Starting January 1
- Open Carry Gun Stolen Off Carrier’s Hip, And Prevention Tips
- Brooklyn woman shoots ex in neck after he kicked her door in
- Man shot and killed after trying to break into car with family inside
- Guardian Nation. Now is the perfect time to join Guardian Nation to qualify for the next quarterly box of gear. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Glock E-Trainer. One of the most innovative–and AFFORDABLE–dryfire training aids to hit the market in recent years. Check it out at: www.glocketrainer.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.