Do you see yourself as someone who would intervene to stop a crime? We've been studying the potential legal consequences that can come when gun owners cross a very simple and hard line that can get them charged with felonies. The main topic of this episode is to explore the ins and outs of when a citizens arrest or an act of legal self defense can cross the line into felony charges.
News Shared In This Episode
- Political – Antonin Scalia has died. Huge blow for gun rights supporters (Washington Examiner)
- Industry – NRA Basic Pistol Course now blended (NRA Blog Post)
- Justified – Didural Sarder stops a violent attack in front of the GM Tech Building in Detroit Michigan
Pick of the Week
- Riley: SilencerCo’s Maxim 9
- Jacob – Adhesive Targets (Seriously simple and just as awesome)
The Brave Response Holster. This concealed carry holster has been on the market about a year with over 10,000 sold without any retail distribution. People love the waistband design, the spare magazine pouches, and the versatility with clothing and guns.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below?