Topic: Camping, Hiking, and Carrying a Gun
Riley Bowman and Jacob Paulsen tackle a very valid question: what are the best practices for defending oneself or one's campsite, tent, RV, etc. when out enjoying the great outdoors? How can we limit our risk from both human and animal threats?
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
- Handgun or Pistol Against Bear Attack: 93 Cases, 97% Effective
- Concealed Carry Mobile App
- BaoFeng UV-5R Dual Band Two Way Radio (Ham)
- Ammo Supply Warehouse – Make sure you're on their email list to get notified immediately when they receive a fresh inventory of ammunition! – www.ammosupplywarehouse.com
- Mountain Man Medical – When spending time outdoors, anything can happen. Mountain Man Medical wasn't created only for handling gunshot wounds and trauma from street violence, but also to take care of you from accidents or even animal attacks that might happen outdoors – www.mountainmanmedical.com
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.