Topic: How to Not Mistake Your Loved Ones As Intruders
How often in this country does someone accidentally shoot their family or friends, having mistaken them as an intruder? The answer might surprise you. Riley and Jacob discuss six core tactics you should be deploying in any potential home defense scenario to ensure NOT ONLY that you don't accidentally shoot the wrong person but that you also maximize your odds of success should you have a real threat.
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the FB Live recording!
Resources From This Episode:
- Article: How To Not Mistake Your Loved One As A Bad Guy And Then Shoot Them
- Article: Keeping A Gun On The Nightstand
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: podcast at concealedcarry.com
- Complete Home Defense – www.concealedcarry.com/chd – 8+ Hours of high-quality home defense training delivered to you via video. Watch in the comfort of your own home or from our no-cost mobile app. Click here to learn more: Home Defense Training
- Guardian Nation – www.concealedcarry.com/14day for a FREE 14-day trial!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.