We LOVE our veterans!! But apparently there is at least one veteran that doesn't reciprocate that feeling. Jacob and Riley discuss today the former US Army Captain that has asked gun loving folk to NOT step into his stores…at least with their guns in tow. Also some good news coming out of a few states including New Jersey (of all places!). But apparently Utah residents are not particularly crazy about one pro-2nd Amendment law. Listen in now…
- Full 360-degree Engagement of Threats
- Utahns oppose Constitutional Carry
- 700 Guns Turned into San Jose Police at Buyback Event
- Women propelling gun sales to all-time highs
- Ohio Looking to reduce Penalties for, perhaps even implement Campus Carry
- NJ Anti Shooting Range Legislation Pulled from Docket
- 2016 is The Largest Year for Gun Sales Ever
- Levi Jeans CEO and Military Veteran Says No More Guns in Levi Stores
- Virginia Man Kills Home Invader
- No Charges for Tennessee Man who shot Convenience Store Robber
- Miami Man Defends Home against Intruder
- Today’s episode is brought to you by the MantisX. This clever firearm training device mounts to any handgun rail and reports back to your phone live shooting diagnostics data. Just download the free app to your phone and purchase the rail attachment from our store and you will see fast improvements in your grip, trigger control, and recoil management. Visit www.concealedcarry.com/shop today.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.