Topic: Supreme Court Eyeing Another Major 2A Decision?
Riley Bowman and Matthew Maruster bring to you the latest legislative news and issues affecting the 2A nation and states around the country. We cover stories about red flag laws like in Colorado where the red flag law is going to continue forward after a challenge that failed, while in Oklahoma red flag laws have been outlawed. Meanwhile, in Massachusetts a major Second Amendment challenge emerges, and the Supreme Court potentially sets its sights on a major ruling in the near future. What does the future have in store for our rights?
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the live recording!
The May Shooter Ready Challenge:
- LASRx – The best tool for increasing dry fire ROI. Have fun and grow skills while doing it. – lasrapp.com
- Next Level Training and the SIRT Pistol – www.nextleveltraining.com
Stories and Links:
- Oklahoma Passed the Country’s First ‘Anti-Red Flag’ Gun Law
- Denver District Court judge dismisses lawsuit on Colorado red flag gun law
- Mass. Gun Laws Challenge Could Become A Second Amendment SCOTUS Blockbuster
- Judge won't suspend Georgia handgun carry law during virus emergency
- GCO Files Third Suit Against Governor Kemp for Violations of Rights
- Judge orders reopening of gun stores in Second Amendment challenge
- NRA AD BJ BALDWIN
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.