Topic: Legislative Updates – Passing Gun Control Without Actually Passing New Gun Laws
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. Today is our Legislative Updates Edition and we're talking about some important stories including about how certain members of Congress are going after guns by attacking banks and the finance industry. Plus we introduce a new segment “2- Minute Warning” where we quickly highlight some important legislation from around the country. What are your thoughts? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to listen to the episode!
Today we announce this week's giveaway winner! Make sure you SIGN UP for our new weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Next giveaway is on Tuesday, April 2, 2019!
- This week's prize…1-month FREE of LASR X Dryfire Software!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
- Online Concealed Carry Course – www.concealedcarry.com/onlinecourse
- Glock-E-Trainer – Use coupon code DRYFIRESAFETY to save 20%, this week only through March 31, 2019 – www.glocketrainer.com
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Second Bite from the Apple Under Ohio’s New Self-Defense Law?
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Supreme Court to Review New York City Gun Control Law
- BREAKING: US District Court Strikes Down New York’s Ban on TASERs and Stun Guns
- Judge throws out Deerfield's assault weapons ban
- Ocasio-Cortez, other Democrats squeeze big banks on guns, immigration, climate
- Cramer bill would penalize big banks that turn away gun industry
- Colorado: Contact Needed! – Senate Passes “Red Flag” Legislation on Second Reading
- Tennessee: “Red Flag” and Other Gun Bills To Be Heard This week
- CCW Reciprocity Change in New Mexico and Louisiana
- Washington: Firearm Seizure & Other Bills to Be Heard In Committees
- California: Gun Show Ban Legislation and Vehicle Storage Bills to be Heard in Committee
- Vermont: Senate Passes Handgun Waiting Period Legislation
- Delaware: House to Vote on Gun Control Legislation Next Week (TODAY)
- FPC, FPF Announce Expedited Appeal in Bumpstock Ban Cases
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.