Topic: Study Shows Schools Safer Now Than in the 1990's
Today Riley and Jacob talk about the latest news from across the gun and concealed carry industry. The NRA is taking the blame for the Parkland, FL shooting. It looks like Delta Airlines may be paying a HUGE price for this idiotic move. Mass shootings and school shootings may not be as bad as the media would have you believe. Also we cover an amazing report from a professor at Northeastern University that explains with substantiated facts that schools are actually safer now than they were back in the 1990's. Listen in to find out how and don't miss today's JUSTIFIED stories that also support the pro-gun stance! Share this with all your friends and family!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Missouri State v. Oates – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Boycotts Against NRA Have Backfire Effect, Galvanize Conservatives
- Did mass shootings increase 200 percent since assault weapons ban expired?
- NYT Columnist: Let's Repeal the Second Amendment
- Sorry, Despite Gun-Control Advocates' Claims, U.S. Isn't The Worst Country For Mass Shootings
- Schools are safer than they were in the 90s, and school shootings are not more common than they used to be, researchers say
- GRAPHIC VIDEO: Liquor store clerks shoot armed robbery suspect, fight over gun
- ‘It’s a war zone:’ Workers not surprised after man shot, killed would-be carjacker in Milwaukee
- Illinois man armed with AR-15 stops attack against neighbor
- SPECIAL Podcast Listener-only Deal on the Vehicle Firearm Tactics Course – www.concealedcarry.com/vftpodcast
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.