Topic: Mom Pulls Gun In Fight Over School Supplies
Riley and Jacob cover this week's stories from legislative updates to our usual JUSTIFIED story segments. This week in the news, Indiana is looking at considering permitless or constitutional carry, the American Bar Association has recommended that all 50 states pass laws permitting gun confiscation in the case of “Extreme Risk Protection Orders.” Sacramento, CA is considering spending $1.5 million in a special program to reward some of the worst young criminals for not committing crimes. Oh, and you're not going to want to miss the crazy story where one mother draws a gun on two women to stop a fight that started over who was going to take home the last of the school supplies. Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
- Mother Brandishes Her Gun at Walmart in Scuffle Over Last Notebook
- YouTube Excludes Gun Control Channels from Censorship
- American Bar Association Urges All 50 States To Adopt Gun Confiscation Laws
- Indiana lawmakers consider allowing guns without a license
- New Oregon Law Green Lights Gun Confiscation in “Emergencies”
- Sacramento will be paying gangs to not kill people in the name of gun control
- Homeowner shoots intruder as Hurricane Harvey hits, police say
- TX homeowner shoots two armed intruders, one discovered at gas station
- Woman shot after allegedly attempting to attack neighbors with machetes in VA
- Andrew Branca’s The Law of Self-Defense. ConcealedCarry.com and the Concealed Carry Podcast has joined forces with Andrew Branca to bring to you the best legal education related to the law of self-defense. Trust me, if you ever have to draw or use your gun in self-defense, you are going to want to know how to minimize your vulnerability to prosecution and conviction by helping your defense team build the most compelling narrative of innocence. Andrew has the resources you need through live in-person courses, online training, his best-selling book The Law of Self-Defense, and now newly-released video DVD’s. Check it all out at: www.concealedcarry.com/LOSD
- VTAC. Viking Tactics is a leader in quality fighting gear that really works. Designed by Special Forces Veteran Retired Sergeant Major Kyle Lamb, a great deal of thought and design goes into every piece taking into account lessons learned and experience gained one can only achieve by fighting on the front lines (and behind enemy lines) of America’s finest soldiers. Whether you need slings, weapon light mounts, belts or training DVD’s, check out VTAC’s lineup of gear on ConcealedCarry.com/brand/viking-tactics/
- Sports Afield. Need a gun safe in your car? The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. They are foam-lined yet built with heavy-duty 16 gauge steel that will keep your firearms protected and still allow you to quickly access them in an emergency with the reliable custom-programmable 4-button key pad. A line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs. See the full line-up at: www.concealedcarry.com/sportsafield
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.