Topic: After Congressional Baseball Shooting, Is It Time For National Reciprocity?
Riley and Jacob talk about the coverage surrounding the recent congressional baseball shooting in D.C. Some lawmakers are proposing that they pass legislation allowing them to be treated much like federal law enforcement and be able to carry concealed even in gun-restrictive jurisdictions like Washington D.C. We can't help but wonder if it isn't the time to really get serious about passing a National Reciprocity bill?! Also discussion about 3 traumatic JUSTIFIED defensive gun uses that you won't want to miss! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
Training Tip: Tri-Lambda Drill
- Miami Cop Guilty of Gun Running
- GOP lawmakers want to change DC gun laws after congressional baseball shooting
- KS Governor Bans Guns at State Hospitals
- GA Inmates Who Broke Out of Jail Stopped by Good Guys with Guns
- NRA Carry Guard Level One Course Not Allowing 1911’s
- OH Woman Shoots and Kills Home Invading Ex
- Texas Cellphone Thief Leaves with a Bullet
- CA Store Owner Stops Robbery Attempt with Handgun
- Sports Afield. After listening to these justified stories today on the podcast, have you ever considered how you would access your gun quickly in a home invasion while still keeping your firearms stored securely? The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. They are foam-lined yet built with heavy-duty 16 gauge steel that will keep your firearms protected and still allow you to quickly access them in an emergency with the reliable custom-programmable 4-button key pad. A line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs.
We no longer offer this safe for sale. However, you can see the safes we offer by clicking here.
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Nation Live broadcasts and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at concealedcarry.com. Also members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com Also for a limited time, get our American Gun Law course at 90% off just for signing up for or being a member of Guardian Nation.
- MantisX. Being called “the instructor in your pocket” MantisX attaches to your firearm and sends real time data back to your mobile phone that will guide you in correcting the most common deficiencies as a shooter. Tired or that grouping being too high, too low or simply too wide? MantisX will be your new best friend. Watch Riley and Jacob’s review and learn more at www.concealedcarry.com/mantisx
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.