Training Tip: Reciting the 911 Call Script
NEWS – We review a bunch of reciprocity changes, talk about calling 911 and share several recent examples of good guys stopping guns plus the devastating story of how one father accidentally shot and killed his son when he was distracted for a moment. Plus we talk about and address the recent police officer-involved shootings in Louisiana and Minnesota and one man's horrific response to those in Dallas…
- Hawaii becomes first U.S. state to place gun owners on FBI database – Reuters
- Nevada Honors Permits From 5 New States and Drops 1 – USAFT
- Virginia Now Honors Permits From All States – USAFT
- Colorado Georgia and Maine Now Honor Virginia – USAFT
- ‘The gun didn’t kill my boy — I did’: Father accidentally shoots son during target practice – WaPo
- Deputies: CWP holder injures Spartanburg Co. nightclub shooting suspect – WISTV10
- Case of mom fatally shooting intruder sparks debate – KGW8
- The Ending to a Chaotic Walmart Shootout Just Did a Lot for the ‘Good Guys with Guns’ Argument – Independent Journal Review
- After Home Invasion, Kelly McGillis Is Going to Conceal Carry Her ‘Top Gun’ – Bearing Arms
Today’s episode is sponsored by our very own Dynamic Reciprocity Map Builder. With the frequency of permit reciprocity changes it can be hard to keep up. When you travel quickly check our map builder to generate a map based on your own combination of resident and non-resident concealed carry permits. The map is available in the main menu of our website www.concealedcarry.com or via our mobile app, “Concealed Carry Gun Tools available for Apple and Android devices. The best part…. Its 100% free.
Wednesday Episode Teaser
Later this week on the Concealed Carry Podcast we will be talking about “Assault Rifles”!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here. Please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.