Topic: Wild Week in America for Self Defense
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest in industry news, legislative updates, and share this week's top JUSTIFIED SAVE stories from around America. Plus you won't want to miss this week's Case of the Week from attorney Andrew Branca of Law of Self-Defense where we get some clarification on when the commission of a crime will or will not bar you from being able to use self-defense.
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
- Concealed Carry Gun Tools App – www.concealedcarry.com/app
- Burnett's Live Fire Drill Cards – www.concealedcarry.com/lfdc
- Triple Guardian Course – Come take the Guardian Pistol classes at Impact Shooting Center outside of Cincinnati with Riley and Matthew on July 13th – 15th
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Barlett v. State of Texas – lawofselfdefense.com/barlett
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- Weatherford School Board approves concealed carry for personnel
- Illinois Court Strikes Down Ban on Carrying Guns Within 1000 Feet of School, But Is Apparently Open to Narrower Bans
- Pennsylvania House panel set to vote on gun bills
- Rhode Island: One Last Push to Fight Gun Control Bills
- Delaware: Gun Ban Dies in the Delaware Senate
- New Orleans bail bondsman, deputy constable accused of concealed-carry permit scheme
- New Jersey art festival shooting suspect had just been released from prison, prosecutor says
- Teachers and guns: Inside a firearm training where educators learn to take down shooters
- Snopes Betrays Bias With Anti-Gun Meme Defense
- Students Write ‘Triggered' Letter in Response to Shootings
- Police: Robber killed in exchange of gunfire with store clerk
- Neighbor shot, killed man attacking woman with ax
- Police: Couple fends off trio of armed suspects inside DeKalb County Kroger
- ‘Hero' customer kills gunman during wild rampage at Tumwater Walmart
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.