Training Tip: Trigger Reset
NEWS – Legislative Updates in New Hampshire, California, and Missouri – Brave man in Houston fires back at Active Shooter
- Husband facing assault charges for beating would-be rapist to death with tire iron
- CCW Holder Shoots Back at Mass Shooter in Houston
- 8-year-old brings loaded gun to school – NY Post
- Hassan vetoes bill to remove concealed carry gun license – Washington Times
- Missourians could get lifetime concealed carry permits under overhaul of firearms laws – St. Louis Post-Dispatch
- Katie Couric takes responsibility for ‘misleading' part of gun violence doc – CNN Money
- California lawmakers invoke UCLA shooting in passing gun-control bills – LA Times
Today’s episode is sponsored by our very own USA Firearm Training’s American Gun Law Course. What would you pay to sit down with an attorney and ask him all the questions you wanted answers to about gun and self-defense law? Well you can get all these answers in a 3+ hour online video training course for much less than even an hour’s worth of time spent with an attorney. We spent 2.5 days sitting down with one of the best criminal defense attorneys asking him to explain and break down the laws, and recorded it all. This fantastic training is available for pre-order now! www.concealedcarry.com/agl
Wednesday Episode Teaser
Later this week on the Concealed Carry Podcast we will be talking about “Convincing Friends and Family to Carry.” A discussion about how to help those around you take action in defending themselves!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.