Florida and Wisconsin are keeping the election momentum by moving forward with so pro gun rights legislation… and Jacob has some strong opinions about the Wisconsin proposal. Remington is facing another “trigger” lawsuit and there are some challenges to Trump’s promise of National Reciprocity. All this and more on Episode 69 of the Concealed Carry Podcast. Listen in now…
- Moving Gun to Line of Sight
- Florida Open Carry May be Coming
- Bill would allow licensed guns at private schools in Wisconsin
- Can Donald Trump Make National Reciprocity a Reality?
- Remington Facing Lawsuit over Walker Trigger on Model 700
- One Officer Dead, 1 Wounded in PA after Shooting
- 25 arrested in Florida drug and gun trafficking ring
- Man Issues Citizens Arrest on Man who Hit a Child with his Truck on Halloween
- Suspect shot, brother in custody following home invasion
- Concealed Carrier stops Stabbing Spree in Iowa Apartment Complex
- Today’s episode is brought to you by the Armory Tool™. This small pocket sized tool makes it super easy to keep in your range bag or gun case. It has several tools all in one including a handy unloading and loading tool as well as a 1911 barrel wrench. It facilitates easy loading of ANY magazine… fully universal. Best news, Guardian Nation members will be getting one free this month. So if you have been on the fence about joining Guardian Nation now is the time to check it out… or if you aren’t interested in GN, you can find this Armory Tool on our online store. Either way click here: Armory Tool™
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.