Topic: JUSTIFIED SAVES – Police Officer Shot and Killed in Apparent Self-Defense
Today Riley and Matthew cover the latest stories from around the USA of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in one story where a one man was justified in shooting and killing an Idaho police officer, and we also share the tough lesson learned by one man who tried to confront car thieves. What are your thoughts? Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to hear our analysis of these incredible JUSTIFIED SAVES!
SIGN UP for the weekly PODCAST GIVEAWAY – Winners announced each week!
- This week's prize…two prizes actually, on Thursday, March 7th a winner will be selected for a Palmetto State Armory .300 Blackout AR Pistol, and on Tuesday, March 12th a winner will be selected for a copy of the Complete Home Defense 3-DVD Set!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
- New ConcealedCarry.com Legal Boundaries by State eBook – Available for a limited time for only $2.23 – www.concealedcarry.com/lawebook
- Get your state supplement Self-Defense law DVD from Andrew Branca of the Law of Self Defense – Available for a limited time at 50% off – www.concealedcarry.com/statedvd
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Beating an unconscious aggressor is not ‘self-defense'
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
What NOT to Do!
- Utah man shoots, kills Idaho officer who confronted him in his home, police say
- Man Who Killed Wife in Dentist’s Office, Was Shot by CCW Holder
- Georgia Man Robbed at Gunpoint Same Day He Receives CCW Permit
- “I Got Something for You!” Elderly Woman Tells Burglar
- Men stop, pull gun on alleged kidnapper in Natchitoches Parish
- Former GOP candidate pulls gun on attempted attacker
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Online iPhone sale ends with deadly shooting in Galveston County
- HPD: Man was assaulting girlfriend before witness shot him at north Houston apartment complex
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.