Topic: Another Active Shooter STOPPED and the Realities of UBC's
Today Riley and Jacob cover the latest stories from around the USA in the firearms and concealed carry communities. With legislative updates, general interest stories and analysis of JUSTIFIED SAVE events, situations where regular citizens were forced to stop violent attacks, robberies and sexual assaults by using their own lawfully possessed and carried firearms. Today's JUSTIFIED STORIES are no different especially in one story where an Alabama security guard prevents what could have been a very bad mass shooting by taking the bad guy out with her sidearm! Join in and listen!
Press PLAY above to stay up-to-date on the issues!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: po*****@co************.com
- Our upcoming SHOT Show Coverage – SHOT Show is an exciting time because we report on all the newest gear AND we often discover hidden gems. Products that nobody knows about that are often a game changer. If there is one thing you can do to be sure to get all the best content from us at SHOT Show go subscribe to our YouTube channel and turn on notifications and then find us on Instagram. Everything will be on our site of course and we’ll be active on all the major social networks but YouTube and Instagram will be the primary focuses! To follow us on these networks and bookmark our SHOT Show home page go to www.concealedcarry.com/shotshow
- Crossbreed SuperTuck – Now available for sale from ConcealedCarry.com, the SuperTuck is a industry staple for IWB. This hybrid holster combines leather and kydex to create a low profile, high quality holster. All Crossbreed holsters come with a lifetime warranty as well. Check it out at www.concealedcarry.com/crossbreed
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- McGlockton/Drejka Case – “The Handicap Parking Space Shooting”
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- New Wyoming Bill Attempts to Eliminate “Gun Free Zones” in Public Places
- New Kentucky Bill Looks to Allow CCW in Schools and Bars
- Illinois: Firearm Registration & Dealer Licensing Bill May Reach New Governor’s Desk
- Oregon bill would require permits to buy guns, limit ammunition
- Cornyn offers ‘reciprocity' for 17 million concealed carry permit holders
- New Report on Where Criminals Get Their Guns
- What We Know About the Effectiveness of Universal Gun Background Checks
- Clearwater parking lot shooter may skip stand-your-ground hearing, argue self-defense before jury
- Boston Mayor Wants to Require Doctors to ask if Patients own Guns
What NOT to Do
- PRIVATE SECURITY OFFICER STOPS SHOOTING SUSPECT AT HUNTSVILLE NIGHTCLUB
- Cafe employee pulls gun to protect restaurant patrons from ‘crazed' man
- Cleveland store owner, employee shoot at armed duo during robbery
- Security guard shoots man in bar parking lot after put in choke hold
- Sheriff: Man dead in Monroe County home invasion
- 2 arrested in connection with murder on Indy’s southeast side
Stories That Didn't Make the Cut
- Monster Mistake, Take Two?
- Homeowner fatally shoots man attempting to break into home in north Houston, police say
- Concealed-carry permit holder shoots alleged armed robber in Waukegan
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.