Topic: Good Guys With Guns Don't Stop Bad Guys…Or Do They?
Today's episode features quite the dichotomy of news stories. On the one hand, you have Dianne Feinstein claiming some silliness about how good guys don't stop bad guys, yet we have a perfect example in the media just today as a BREAKING NEWS story of a shooting at a high school in Maryland earlier this morning was stopped by a “good guy with a gun.” Plus a double-barreled AR-15?? Good or not good?
Press PLAY above to indulge in this incredible content!
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: [email protected]
Andrew Branca-Law of Self Defense – CASE OF THE WEEK
- Wyoming Becomes ‘Stand Your Ground' State – patreon.com/lawofselfdefense
- Please support by checking out Law of Self Defense at www.lawofselfdefense.com/concealedcarry and use the coupon code “CCP” for a special discount!
- BREAKING – Gunman at Maryland high school dies after armed school officer intervenes; 2 others injured
- Gilboa® DBR SNAKE 11.5″ – FOR FUN!!
- The NRA Makes a Wise, Principled Decision to Support Gun-Violence Restraining Orders
- Students are right on gun control, and Republicans are dangerously wrong: Dianne Feinstein
- HS students' suspension over gun range photo ignites uproar, potential lawsuit
- Good Samaritan Shoots Robbery Suspect At Grocery Store
- Shots fired at Madison man attempting to enter home, officials say
- PD: Woman shoots kidnapper in Avondale after getting his gun
- Father shoots, kills intruder to protect kids, police say; no charges filed
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.