Episode 167: Mass Shootings Not Rising Study Says
Topic: Mass Shootings Not Rising Study Says
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
A recent study from the University of Illinois shows that even with Las Vegas and Orlando fresh in our minds, mass shootings are not in fact increasing in terms of frequency. We found this study to be quite interesting as well as today's other fascinating news out of Australia as we look at the results of a national amnesty gun confiscation program that yielded far less than we're sure they hoped for. Also FIVE great JUSTIFIED stories from which we can all learn from. Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT…
- You can now reach out to us here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by sending us an email at: [email protected]
- Don't trap yourself into thinking you're too good or too advanced for the basics
- The Pro's don't know any “secret sauce” or “shiny stones”…they just do the basics PERFECTLY!
- Study Finds Mass Killings Not On The Rise Over Past Decade
- NRA spokeswoman says she’s moving due to gun control death threats
- Schumer tells fellow Dems to avoid gun politics
- Australian Gun Culture: End of the 2017 Amnesty 50,000 Guns
- Survivor of Las Vegas shooting starts fund for first responders
- Please consider supporting this great cause! Las Vegas First Responder Thank You Fund
- Georgia GOP gubernatorial candidate announces bump stock giveaway
- Indiana man, 84, shoots at intruders on his property to protect grandson
- SC Neighbor sees man being beaten, robbed; fatally shoots suspect, investigators say
- FL man dies after reportedly being shot by homeowner
- New Orleans Armed-robbery suspect shot by victim's son
- CPL holder kills masked shooter at Highland Park gas station
- Andrew Branca’s The Law of Self-Defense. ConcealedCarry.com and the Concealed Carry Podcast has joined forces with Andrew Branca to bring to you the best legal education related to the law of self-defense. Trust me, if you ever have to draw or use your gun in self-defense, you are going to want to know how to minimize your vulnerability to prosecution and conviction by helping your defense team build the most compelling narrative of innocence. Andrew has the resources you need through live in-person courses, online training, his best-selling book The Law of Self-Defense, and now newly-released video DVD’s. Check it all out at: www.concealedcarry.com/LOSD
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Nation Live broadcasts and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at ConcealedCarry.com. Also members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com
- Sports Afield. After listening to these justified stories today on the podcast, have you ever considered how you would access your gun quickly in a home invasion while still keeping your firearms stored securely? You know, once every 30 seconds in America a home break-in occurs. Don’t leave yourself unprepared and unable to access your defensive handgun in an instant while still storing them safely and responsibly from unauthorized hands. The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. Also take a look at their line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs and get a free one-year subscription to the magazine with purchase.
- We no longer offer this safe for sale. However, you can see the safes we offer by clicking here.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.
Leave a Comment