Topic: Las Vegas Shooting, More Gun Control & the NRA
Besides some incredible JUSTIFIED defensive gun use stories, be sure to listen today for the update analysis and following of the situation surrounding the Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay Shooting as well as the gun control debate raging on in Washington D.C. and across the media's airwaves. Speaking of D.C., there's some REALLY exciting news out of the Court of Appeals that covers the District of Columbia relating to the issuing of concealed carry permits that is sure to make a bunch of people happy! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
- No, gun silencers wouldn't have worsened the Las Vegas shooting
- The Possible Las Vegas Motive That Only Mark Steyn Is Talking About
- Dianne Feinstein introducing bill to ban bump stocks after Vegas shooting
- Guide to Gun Law and Gun Control For American Journalists
- The NRA’s Position on Bump Fire Stocks was Genius
- Washington DC is Now Shall Issue!
- Chicago Robber Goes After Armored Truck Driver With Sledgehammer But Gets Shot
- Home intruder shot multiple times in Bronzeville, IL
- Man shoots car break-in suspect in NC, deputies say
- FL Man fights with attempted burglar, bystander struck by bullet
- Guardian Nation. We’ve made it really easy to join Guardian Nation right now. Until the end of September 2017 join at either the Quarterly or Annual level and receive an $80 custom holster for free. You will also qualify for the Gear Box shipping on November 15th and will get access to our member only Black Friday Sale in addition to all our standard membership benefits including the live broadcasts and training video library. Join today at GuardianNation.com and you will also be in time to join us live with James Yeager later this week!
- Andrew Branca’s The Law of Self-Defense. ConcealedCarry.com and the Concealed Carry Podcast has joined forces with Andrew Branca to bring to you the best legal education related to the law of self-defense. Trust me, if you ever have to draw or use your gun in self-defense, you are going to want to know how to minimize your vulnerability to prosecution and conviction by helping your defense team build the most compelling narrative of innocence. Andrew has the resources you need through live in-person courses, online training, his best-selling book The Law of Self-Defense, and now newly-released video DVD’s. Check it all out at: www.concealedcarry.com/LOSD
- Sports Afield. After listening to these justified stories today on the podcast, have you ever considered how you would access your gun quickly in a home invasion while still keeping your firearms stored securely? You know, once every 30 seconds in America a home break-in occurs. Don’t leave yourself unprepared and unable to access your defensive handgun in an instant while still storing them safely and responsibly from unauthorized hands. The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. Also take a look at their line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs and get a free one-year subscription to the magazine with purchase. See the full line-up at: www.concealedcarry.com/sportsafield
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.