Topic: Neighbor Shoots Man Trying to Drown Twin Babies
Riley and Jacob share news today about Michigan possibly becoming the next state to have constitutional carry. Meanwhile the ninth circuit court upholds a ridiculous law that forces gun owners to pay for gun confiscation and buy-back programs, and how about this…a Pennsylvania law has been proposed to make gun owners a “protected class.” How's that for interesting?! Also don't miss the JUSTIFIED story about a neighbor that heeded the call to action that saved the lives of two twin infants…and potentially the lives of an entire family! Hit the ‘PLAY' button and listen in now!!
Training Tip: Blind Muscle Memory Drill/Natural Point of Aim
- Michigan Takes Steps Towards Constitutional Carry
- Illinois’ New Attempt at Curbing Gun Violence: Raise the Punishments
- Court Upholds Mandatory Dealer Transfer Fees on Guns in California
- U.S. Army wants info on 7.62mm guns that are on the market
- PA wants to make gun owners a protected class
- Mother Defends Her Child and Self from 5 Intruders
- Texas Criminal Who was Shot by Homeowner brought 7 Year Old to Crime Scene
- Oklahoma Man Shoots Man Trying to Drown Infants
- Sports Afield. After listening to these justified stories today on the podcast, have you ever considered how you would access your gun quickly in a home invasion while still keeping your firearms stored securely? The Sports Afield line of quick access handgun safes are perfect for the task. They are foam-lined yet built with heavy-duty 16 gauge steel that will keep your firearms protected and still allow you to quickly access them in an emergency with the reliable custom-programmable 4-button key pad. A line of full-size rifle safes are also now available that makes shipping and delivery easy! Trust this 100-yr-old brand (yes, the same company that has published the Sports Afield magazine since 1887) with your firearm storage and security needs. See the full line-up at: www.concealedcarry.com/sportsafield and for a limited time save 10% with a special coupon code, but you gotta listen to a past episode to get it!
- Guardian Nation. Looking for more training and better gear? Join Guardian Nation to be part of the fastest growing tribe of self-defense shooters nationwide. Members receive access to the ConcealedCarry.com Shooter Skill Library, Guardian Nation Live broadcasts and past recordings, as well as 10% off everything sold at concealedcarry.com. Also members receive a box of shooting gear 4 times a year which is worth at least the value of the membership. Join now and get your “dues” returned to you in gear every three months. Learn more and get started at www.guardiannation.com Also for a limited time, get our American Gun Law course at 90% off just for signing up for or being a member of Guardian Nation.
- MantisX. Being called “the instructor in your pocket” MantisX attaches to your firearm and sends real time data back to your mobile phone that will guide you in correcting the most common deficiencies as a shooter. Tired or that grouping being too high, too low or simply too wide? MantisX will be your new best friend. Watch Riley and Jacob’s review and learn more at www.concealedcarry.com/mantisx
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.