Topic: Reasons to Get a Permit Even With Constitutional Carry
Today, Riley and Jacob discuss all the various reasons for obtaining a CCW permit even if you live in a state with constitutional carry. And what about those that say “concealed means concealed” and “the Second Amendment is my permit?” Should a person even bother getting a permit at all even where required by the law? Good questions prompting solid discussion today!
Two Options to Listen/View:
Press PLAY on the player above to listen to the audio. Press PLAY on the video below to watch the FB Live recording!
Resources From This Episode:
- Article: Concealed Carry Laws In The United States
- Article: Concealed Carry Permit Reciprocity Map Builder
- Article: Constitutional “Permitless” Carry
WANNA SUBMIT A TOPIC OR COMMENT?
- Shoot us a message here at the Concealed Carry Podcast by emailing us at: podcast at concealedcarry.com
- Online Concealed Carry Course – www.concealedcarry.com/onlinecourse
- Pig Lube – www.concealedcarry.com/piglube
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below. If you enjoyed the podcast the biggest compliment you could give us would be to subscribe to future episodes via a podcast app on your phone or via iTunes. You can find past podcast episodes by clicking here.